Spoils of the War on Christmas:
- Cooking for Geeks (YAAAAAAY)
- Bamboo Connect (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY)
- TV from my dad since he stole mine and couldn’t give it back?? Idk he’s weird I didn’t need it and I feel bad alkjsdfaler
- Topple THE GAME OF TOPPLING
- Sapphire necklace because my birthstone is sapphire (Papa admitted it was because he missed me but shhhhhhhhhhush)
- Skull dress
- Gift cards and money
My dad is usually the one who spoils me rotten. My mom gets me clothes which is gr8 because she knows what I like to wear, even if she herself hates it.
One day I’ll pay them back and spoil them when they’re older. For now, I’ll do well in school and keep trying to get a job so my parent’s money doesn’t go to waste and be the best daughter I can be to them. They deserve the best.